Available In Gifts
What Is Coffee Tea?
Coffee tea is one of special herbal tea in the world. The aromatic flavor of coffee will be sure please your morning as much as a cup of coffee, or even better. It will certainly be your brain booster for a more energetic in the morning. Moreover, coffee has been shown to reduce your risk of having Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, type 2 diabetes, liver diseases as well. Uniquely, it is a tea associated with happiness because its coffee component can lower your risk of depression. So if you want to be happy everyday, this is the best tea of yours. In addition, when you need a healthy skin free of acne, you are more than welcome to drink a cup of Tea with coffee.
- Treatment of migraine
- Using in tranquilizers
- Helping heal wounds, also burns
- Preventing the effects of pollutants
- Improving blood circulation
- Strengthening and prevents stretch marks and removes stasis
- Preventing acne, prevents wrinkles, seals pores to smooth your skin.
- Improving health after illness, reduce the risk of contractions of the waist.
- Natural cleanser, also Soothing dry skin
- Accelerating the healing process
- Natural skin bleach
- Enriching the hair color and radiance
- Prevents dandruff
How To Brew Coffee Tea?
- Preparation: large glass or teapot, Coffee Tea, and boiling water.
- Drinking hot tea: Firstly rinse teapot or glass by hot water.
- After that, put the tea bag in the teapot/glass. Then, pour boiling water of 90 – 95 degrees into the teapot
- Soak tea for 5 minutes, so you have a cup of aromatic tea.
- Herbal tea in general and Coffee Tea in particular is also very good when drinking cold.
- Drinking cold tea: Remove the dregs of tea, take water, also add ice or refrigerate for about 20 minutes and enjoy.
- Therefore, everyone can enjoy this tea.
You can watch this video to get more clearly