Table of Contents
How To Brew A Professional Oolong Teacup?
You Will Need To Know How To Brew A Professional Oolong Teacup?
- The excellent quality of oolong: Don’t expect to convert the lousy way into a good way while brewing tea. You should choose the best tea leaves in order not to damage tea. Especially, you should choose oolong tea Tra Viet in your list of choices.
- Small teapot: Small warm to help you manipulate, control temperature, easy to mix to water many times, but warming need to be enough to grow tea leaves.
- Tea decanter: It will help you stop the tea in the warmer quickly, because the time of O Long tea jam is quite short, many new friends know the phase will find strange with this tool.
- Water: Do not use tap water, nor distilled water or mineral water. It is best to use a regular 21-liter bottle.
- Teacup, kettle … are things that you naturally understand to be there.
Steps To Brew Tea
Again make sure your water is filtered bottled water, not mineral water or tap water. Boiling temperature should be reached when mixing O Long tea is 90 ° C – 95 ° C
2. Warm up the tea set
When the kettle is near the boiling point, you pour water into the kettle, cover the lid. When the teapot warms up, you pour out the tea and the glasses.
4. Tea awakening
- This is not a drink, it has the effect of “waking up” so that the tea leaves begin to hatch.
- If your kettle has boiled, make sure the water is in the range of 90 ° C-95 ° C.
Tea authentic: Pour hot water in half of the teacup, rotate to warm tea, and pour out the tea after 10 seconds.
5. Tea brewing
Fill the boiling water (90 ° C-95 ° C) with full of water, cover and warm for 30-40 seconds.
- When the tea is brewing, pour the tea water into the teapot to seal the vent on the teacup.
- Many people have the habit of pouring tea when covered with a lid of water will overflow into a warm, aromatic tea will be very interesting, let warm in a tea boat or tray.
- This is called the first tea, the length of the short or extended rest depends on the quality of oolong tea. So try to adjust to find the correct answer for the tea you are mixing.
- If the first tea is too light or too dark, adjust the time at the next stop.
6. Pour tea
- Decanting in tea is very important, it helps you stop the process of silencing tea in the warm by pouring quickly and pouring out the warm water in specialized. It also helps to sediment tea and make water when pouring out small cups.
- Make sure the water in the kettle is poured out, leaving no excess water in the kettle.
- Open the lid after pouring tea into the decanter, so that tea does not “mold” because of the high temperature in the kettle.
- Many people use the filter hopper when pouring warm water to the decanter to remove the small tea residue
- Use a towel to absorb the noise water when pouring tea before inviting.
7. Repeat the next time
- You can fill with boiling water for the next time you are enjoying your first glass of tea.
- If you have delicious tea and good brewing, you can repeat 5-8 times before the taste becomes too light.
Advice About How To Brew A Professional Oolong Teacup?
- Always remember that the water temperature is between 90 ° C-95 ° C and the brewing time is 30-40 seconds. Time and temperature are two of the most essential elements of any tea but most people do not know.
- A 300ml teapot is just right for you to start.
- Một ấm trà 300ml là vừa tay để các bạn bắt đầu.
- Change the amount of tea, time and temperature to get the flavor you want. It is 3 things always in your head when the operation has become mature.