What Is Voi Tea?
Voi Tea – This tree is native to tropical of Vietnam. Leaf or flower bud contains many properties such as flavonoids, phenols, ursolic acid, cinnamic acid, gallic acid, β-sitoster- ol, sugars,.. The leaves and buds are harvested, dried, and also brewed as an herbal tea in Vietnam with stomachic properties. Furthermore, Voi Tea has many benefit for health.
Therefore, people who are not used to drinking tea can enjoy this tea. This tea is also good for pregnant women or elderly people. More importantly, drinking Voi Tea everyday can help to reduce blood pressure, thus, diminish your risk of blood clotting, having strokes, and other heart diseases.
In addition, the most natural ingredients from flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, and stems mix together, make delicious Tra Viet unique Tea. And all these herbs are preserved, not crushed, ensuring the quality as well as the pure nature of the herb.
- Treatment of migraine
- Using in tranquilizers
- Helping heal wounds, also burns
- Preventing the effects of pollutants
- Soothing dry skin
- Improving blood circulation
- Strengthening and also prevents stretch marks and removes stasis
- Preventing acne, prevents wrinkles, also seals pores to smooth your skin.
- Helping to calm the mind, as well as resulting in deeper and more effective sleep.
- Improving health after illness, also reduce the risk of contractions of the waist.
How To Brew Voi Tea?
- Preparation: large glass or teapot + Voi Tea + boiling water.
- Drinking hot tea: Firstly rinse teapot or glass by hot water.
- After that, Put the tea bag in the teapot/glass. Then, Pour boiling water of 90 – 95 degrees into the teapot
- Finally soak tea for 5 minutes, so you have a cup of aromatic tea.
- Herbal tea in general and Lavender Tea in particular is also very good when drinking cold.
- Drinking cold tea: Remove the dregs of tea, take water, also add ice or refrigerate for about 20 minutes and enjoy.
- Therefore, everyone can enjoy this tea.
You can watch this video to get more clearly